I have been very lax about posting… sometimes my computer doesn’t want to cooperate… so will try to catch up a bit!!
This week at my weekly stamp class we used some neutral colors to create a eclectic type card.I cased the card from another stamper, unfortunately she did not have her blog or watermark on her image. Mine turned out a bit different, used different colors and more ink!!
I combined Soft suede, black, and some of my “saved” white naturals cardstock which I like to use for water coloring, some satin and lace ribbon , depending on card, some of the fine gold thread, some sequins, and of course INK!! We water colored a swatch of color in the middle of the card, then stamped some grunge spots.
After that I stamped and fussy cut the Daisy from Grateful Bunch stamp set. I also used the leaves from the Botanical thinlits, and the GOLD doily that is retiring this month!! Threw in a paper doily too. Saying is from Greateful Bunch set also.
|Grateful Bunch Photopolymer Stamp Set||140691|
|Is there a totally awesome someone in your life who deserves a totally grateful thank-you card? Of course–you probably know more than one. Don’t wait any longer—get this set and start making those cards now!Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.Quantity: 8 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, e, h
Then we added some embelishments and Voila!!